If you ask Jillian what she did yesterday, she would give you a list of things that we did days, weeks, or months ago… plus, a few things that we actually did yesterday. She doesn’t comprehend what “yesterday” really means and time runs together.
I feel the same way! Time passes so fast. So, what happened “yesterday”?
- I got back to running and working out during the week. Since Jayla is sleeping through the night, I have a tiny bit more energy (5 weeks ago)
- I celebrated another birthday – the big 32! We enjoyed dinner at my favorite restaurant, and the girls behaved! (4 weeks ago)
- I went to visit my dear friend and met her beautiful son for the first time (3 weeks ago)
- Our good friends from college were vacationing on the West coast, and we got the chance to spend the day with their family. (2 weeks ago)
- I submitted proposals for two grant nominations. (the real yesterday)
That’s what’s been up with me.
And here are a few pics from my adventures 🙂
Being silly in the car
After our outdoor painting adventure
Admiring her handiwork
Sitting in a box
Riding the carousel at the mall
Pooped after a long run with mommy