I don’t tell her as often as I should, but I am so thankful for my mommy.
Here are just a few reasons why. She is:
- Generous, giving me unconditional love and encouragement, material gifts, and yummy pound cake 🙂 .
- Selfless, taking the time to help with me move last year, traveling to see me, and talking with me on the phone.
- Patient with me, even when I’m in a bad mood.
- Consistent, finishing every task she starts (J mentioned this morning that I have this characteristic, and I know I get it from my mom).
- A wonderful example of a Christian woman, and I am especially proud of how she has been an example for me in the area over the last few years.
- Beautiful, inside and out.
I only hope I can be as great of a mom as she is. Love you mommy!