As the weeks before Jillian comes fly by, I am thankful that so many things have come together and allowed us to get prepared for her arrival. Just to name a few:
- We moved to a bigger place, in a quiet neighborhood.
- We got a second 4-door car to make room for car seats and other necessities.
- We have gotten lots of clothes and supplies for Jillian (baby showers #1, #2, and #3; details about #3 coming soon!).
- We decided on a day care and they are reserving a spot for Baby J. (more on this later!)
- We had our maternity photo session. (can’t wait to see the proofs in a couple weeks!)
- The crib bedding arrived.
- The crib and changing table will be here this weekend.
- I’ve scheduled appointments with two pediatricians as we decide who will be Jillian’s primary doctor.
- We have our second childbirth class tonight and a nursing class on Sunday.
We are getting ready for the baby… I’m excited and thankful for all that is happening!